Friday, October 8, 2010

Supreme Black And White Red Stripes



A rather dark night of autumn, some 130 years ago, I also had the pleasure to catch the moon, which was hidden behind some large clouds and wet. I caught my rounders, as you catch a guanaco or a rhea, and taught me to do my great-uncle Juan Moreira , God rest the poor old man, when I was just a Mocosita (which I saw in the floor so small it was). I told the moon, looking straight into his eyes so he would know that the matter was serious, take me to walk around the field and then let her go to continue with their stuff. We spent hovering over the tents and huts Pereyra toilet, the chief Patoruzú, the Chacha, of Ñancul, Patoruzito, Martin Fierro, Sergeant Cross, the Old Vizcacha, Don Segundo Sombra, Santos Vega, Black Ant and Lindor Covas, the Spook. When dawn was breaking and true to my word gaucho, left free to the moon (the edge of a pond with frogs, crickets and mosquitoes) and walked back into the arms of my china, my heaven, my life , my love.

carlos alberto arellano

maquiduende
vamostodos

0 comments:

Post a Comment